Horses for Sale or On-Farm
Dry” - “Kellie”
has been such a great teacher at the 3.3 level, she would be suitable
for the Children/Adult division. She is a great first show horse for any
child or small adult looking to have fun and build confidence. Kellie is
extremely brave, careful, honest and cute! Never looks at a jump. Kellie
has shown, and pinned in, classes at HITS Saugerties, Fieldstone,
Vermont Summer Festival and the Fidelity Jumper Classic up to Level 3.
Kellie shows in just a loose ring and is quick and clear. For more
information contact Marina Burliss at 978-697-7858 or email at
Horses for Lease
Meet "Duke" a 16.3h, 13 year old Imported Westphalian Gelding for On
• Dressage training through second level and knows his
job, he is a very fun horse to ride. Very smooth gaits and transitions.
• He is a very smart, sweet schoolmaster to work with. Has excellent
• I am looking for an experienced rider who wants to practice their
skills, he is not for a beginner to learn how to ride. Duke is not
suitable for jumping
• Farm is located in Dracut, MA and has large outdoor and indoor rings
and offers monthly schooling dressage shows
• Lease contract requires lessee to take a minimum of two lessons per
month (more is fine as well) from trainers available at the farm
• Looking for a long term commitment
• $550 for 2 days a week or $650 for 3 days (each option includes 2
lessons per month)
“Forrest” - 2001 Haflinger pony available
for partial on farm lease. Forrest is suitable for a beginner, a more
advanced rider who wants to learn to jump, or someone who just plain
wants to ride and have fun. Great style over fences and shown
successfully in the 3’ pony jumpers. Trail rides alone or in company.
As a bonus, Forrest is also overwhelmingly cute!
- 16-year old Arabian gelding available for on farm lease at The Cutter
Farm. 15.2 hands, walk, trot, canter. Logan is quiet, safe and great on
trails. He is suitable for an advanced beginner or intermediate rider.
Contact Irene Collins at 978-996-8075 for more information.
For more information on horses for sale or lease,
please contact The Cutter Farm at
For premium quality, young warmblood hunter/jumper
prospects for sale, please visit Page Brook Farms at